Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hair Flairs

Headband Hair Flairs


















Prices:


$8.00 each or 3 for $20

Hair Clip Hair Flairs






















Prices:
Single Flower: $3.00

Triple Flower: $5.00


Please call 801-529-2672 or email rachelblue2@hotmail.com if you would like to order. All of the Hair Flairs shown above are available. There are MANY more to choose from! You can come take a look if you would like to set-up a time, or you can come to the open house on February 1.

If you see a fabric that you like--I can custom make a Hair Flair for you! Please contact me for details.

1 comment:

  1. K, well now that it is "official" I might just get a few. I will come to the open house! I have been looking for some new stuff for Alyssa's hair, yeah!
    I'll put you on my blog list for more attention. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete